Mark Rittman is joined by Bruno Aziza, Group Vice President, AI, Data Analytics & Cloud at Oracle to talk about the recently-updated product roadmap for Oracle Analytics, Oracle BI in the marketplace, recent acquisitions in the analytics marketplace and the recent Oracle Analytics Summit at Skywalker Ranch, California.
In this specially-extended episode just before ODTUG KScope'18, Mark Rittman is joined by Matt Yorke from Qubix to talk about Oracle Essbase Cloud, Oracle Analytics Cloud and the business of Oracle Cloud analytics consulting
Mark is joined by Mike Durran from the Oracle Analytics Product Management team in this UKOUG Tech’17 special to talk about his route into product management via the Oracle Discoverer BI tool, Oracle’s latest product in this space Oracle Data Visualization Desktop 4 and its new features, and Mike’s upcoming sessions at the UK Oracle User Group’s Tech’17 event next week in Birmingham, UK.
Mark Rittman is joined by Vasu Murthy, Oracle's Senior Director for Product Management of Oracle Business Analytics to talk about what's new with OBIEE and Oracle Data Visualization and the recently released Oracle Analytics Cloud, a dive into the technical architecture of these new additions to Oracle's BI platform, and Oracle's vision for hybrid on-prem/cloud analytics.
Mark Rittman is joined in this Christmas & New Year special episode by none-other than Robin Moffatt, head of R&D at Rittman Mead and an old colleague from my consulting days, to talk about his experiences with Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR) for BI + Analytics and how "the devil's in the detail", and to hear his take on what happened in the BI and analytics world in 2016 and what to look out for in 2017.
ETL & Analytics Offload from Oracle to Amazon Web Services using Apache Spark, Redshift, and Presto
- Blog: https://www.rittmanmead.com/blog/2016/12/etl-offload-with-spark-and-amazon-emr-part-5/
- Other four articles in series : https://www.rittmanmead.com/blog/2016/12/etl-offload-with-spark-and-amazon-emr-part-1 / https://www.rittmanmead.com/blog/2016/12/etl-offload-with-spark-and-amazon-emr-part-2-code-development-with-notebooks-and-docker// https://www.rittmanmead.com/blog/2016/12/etl-offload-with-spark-and-amazon-emr-part-3-running-pyspark-on-emr / https://www.rittmanmead.com/blog/2016/12/etl-offload-with-spark-and-amazon-emr-part-4-analysing-the-data)
Source Control and Automated Code Deployment Options for OBIEE
- Blog: https://www.rittmanmead.com/blog/2016/12/source-control-and-automated-code-deployment-options-for-obiee/
- Slides: https://speakerdeck.com/rmoff/source-control-code-deployment-and-concurrent-development-for-obiee-12c
All You Ever Wanted to Know About OBIEE Performance…but were too afraid to ask
- Blog: https://www.rittmanmead.com/blog/2016/10/all-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-obiee-performance-but-were-too-afraid-to-ask/
- Slides: https://speakerdeck.com/rmoff/still-no-silver-bullets-obiee-12c-performance-in-the-real-world
Apache Kafka's Role in Implementing Oracle's Big Data Reference Architecture on the Big Data Appliance
- Slides: https://speakerdeck.com/rmoff/kafkas-role-in-implementing-oracles-big-data-reference-architecture-on-the-big-data-appliance
Analysing the Panama Papers with Oracle Big Data Spatial and Graph