Mark Rittman is joined by Bruno Aziza, Group Vice President, AI, Data Analytics & Cloud at Oracle to talk about the recently-updated product roadmap for Oracle Analytics, Oracle BI in the marketplace, recent acquisitions in the analytics marketplace and the recent Oracle Analytics Summit at Skywalker Ranch, California.
Mark is joined by Mike Durran from the Oracle Analytics Product Management team in this UKOUG Tech’17 special to talk about his route into product management via the Oracle Discoverer BI tool, Oracle’s latest product in this space Oracle Data Visualization Desktop 4 and its new features, and Mike’s upcoming sessions at the UK Oracle User Group’s Tech’17 event next week in Birmingham, UK.
Mark Rittman is joined by Graham Spicer in this UKOUG Tech'16 Special to talk about BI past, present and future including the history of Oracle OLAP, running and owning a consulting business over 30 years of changes in the industry, what's hot on the market today, and what skills and techniques are still relevant even as we adopt big data products and look to new methods of analysis.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms 2016
- Gartner press release on their "modern BI platform"
- "AgileAnalytics: Agile Real-Time BI with Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle GoldenGate"
- "Oracle BI Hybrid BI : Mode 1 + Mode 2, Cloud + On-Premise Business Analytics"
- "Introducing the Updated Oracle / Rittman Mead Information Management Reference Architecture Pt1. - Information Architecture and the "Data Factory"
- "Information Management and Big Data - A Reference Architecture"