Mark Rittman is joined by returning Special Guest Jake Stein, former co-founder and CEO of Stitch and now SVP of Stitch at Talend to talk about the evolution of the data pipeline-as-a-service, data catalogs and data governance and the vision behind Talend’s acquisition of Stitch.
In this episode Mark is joined by Jake Stein to talk about Stitch Data and their ETL tool for data engineers, the new open-source project Singer and his experiences building a software startup that both partners and competes with the big cloud platform vendors.
- Stitch Data
- Singer: Simple, Composable Open-Source ETL
- Setting the Data Strategy for Your Growing Organization
- The State of Data Engineering
- The State of Data Science
- Why our ETL Tool Doesn't Do Transformations
- Airflow: a workflow management platform
- Goodbye RJMetrics, Hello Fishtown Analytics
- Engineers Shouldn’t Write ETL: A Guide to Building a High Functioning Data Science Department